Forex Trading Crash Course
Learn the basic skills you need to make it in the tough but rewarding industry of forex trading - with guest expert, Dewald van Staden
Calling all entrepreneurs, students, part-time traders or beginners, young and old, to join us for a workshop on Trading Foreign
Exchange in the Forex industry.
Join us and learn the basic skills you need to make it in the tough but rewarding industry of forex trading.
- What is Forex Trading all about?
- Which broker and platform to use?
- The power of training on a demo platform
- What time of the day or week do I trade?
- How much time do you need to trade?
- How much starting capital I need to start off with?
- What are currency pairs and their meaning?
- The blueprint I use in Forex Trading
- The golden key to success in Forex Trading
- Understanding the risks associated with trading
- Trading psychology – how NOT to Trade Forex
- Technical analysis and market factors
- Metatrader 4 platform explained
- Paid signals versus trading on your own
- Understanding volatility and market news
- Market structures and patterns and how to use them to your benefit
Cost: R365.00 per person
Venue: St Francis Links, St Francis Bay
Date: 7 December 2019
*tickets are not refundable
"Over the years I have tried numerous ways to earn extra money, namely Mannatech (marketing sales), Bitcoin (which I’m still invested in) and other schemes which totally failed and in which I lost thousands of Rands.
My experience in Forex started back in 2012 when I signed up for a yearly course in Trading the JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) shares. I have had failures and successes until I figured out what works for me and how I can use it to the best of my advantage.
Join me at The Links and learn how I managed to find an effective strategy and how to use it in Trading Forex currency pairs."
- Dewald van Staden